Friday, October 11, 2013

Mindy & Josh: Pamperin Park Engagement

On a beautiful (and a little hot) August evening I drove to Pamperin Park in Green Bay, WI to meet Mindy and Josh.  I had only talked to Mindy through email before the pictures and was excited and a little nervous to meet them.  Little did I know 3 hours later we would be laughing and having a great time.  Mindy and Josh are sweet, caring, and fun loving.  I had such a wonderful time with them, and had even more fun capturing their engagement photos.  It is easy to see how much they love each other.  After I delivered their finished photos, they emailed me to ask me to shoot their wedding!! I was beyond excited!  Mindy and Josh I can't wait for your big day, and am grateful to be a part of it.  Here are some of my favorites from their session.  Enjoy :)













This was Josh's idea, we have to recreate this at the wedding!






Cheers and congratulations to the both of you.  I can't wait until your big day! Enjoy the year to come, it truly will be one of the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment